Angel Fish Hassling Gouramis

chuckie500

New Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have had an angelfish for about 9 months nnow. It was smaller of course when I bought him, but now he is much bigger and seems to chase my blue gourami and lace gourami around. I think the hassling is getting worse. Is this common? Should I let her go?
 
Yes that is vary common when ever you add a new fish it is all was a good idea to change the decor to eliminate territory's Also it gives all the fish a chance at there own piece of land if you catch my drift..
 
its a 160 litre. the angel was ok when young, now that's it older i started to notice this behaviour. i understand that's it is just some angels that get this way? the gouramis i have had for about three years.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top