Anemones

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
wow!!!
thanx for all the replys
now that you have said all of that ive had a closer look at the nem,and to me it seams to be a cream colour rather than a white,my mistake!!
feeding it is ok, seams to be looking ok to me,my clowns dont seam to be intrested in it aty all,lol.

Most won't be. Only Clarkii (spelling?) clowns would host in Malu's in the wild, with almost all others ignoring them in almost all instances. That is pretty much the only information on Malu Anemones with which I've had constant consensus :lol:

Since it is a Malu Anemone you have, I'd definitely be looking at up-grading the lights if you want long-term success :nod:

All the best
Rabbut

it can take months for a clown to even notice a nem never mind go in it. Some never bother.

Yep, my clowns roll around in my toadstool all day long and have only ever once looked like the might take an interest in Bill the Nem - I got all excitied and then the blooming things went back to the leather :blink:

Seffie x

:fish:

it can take months for a clown to even notice a nem never mind go in it. Some never bother.

Yep, my clowns roll around in my toadstool all day long and have only ever once looked like the might take an interest in Bill the Nem - I got all excitied and then the blooming things went back to the leather :blink:

Seffie x

:fish:

hahah that made me laugh! clowns are brilliant!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back