And I thought I was catching mts

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fiddlesticks

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I have been thinking more and more about another tank lately. Were gonna get a 100g one day. But I come back from a girlfriends bridal shower yesterday and my hubby has scored us a 45g with its inhabitants. Except for a couple that someone else beat us to. A friend of a friend doesnt feel she has time for her fish anymore. Im just glad shes finding homes for them instead of letting the tank go bad. My hubby rocks :wub: . I guess mts is contagious. Weve scored the tank (with a live plant), stand, filter and heater. One massive boesmani rainbowfish. A new unidentified catfish, and 3 id sharks.( the id's being my least favorite part of the deal, but Ill give em a good home anyway.) Ill move them to my 60 cuz I think a 45 is too small. :D :D :D And all for FREE. Im so excited. I cant wait till were all setup. I will post pix soon.

Wow! That's awesome :p Your hubby needs to talk to mine :lol:

Thats so cool. I wish my friends would give me free tanks!! Or that my bf would bring them home free........Enjoy your new tank. :D

that's sooo coool, I remembered when i scored my 55 gallon! :)

OMG We scored bigger than I first thought. They call us yesterday and say there comming by with some more stuff. When they left we had 2 extra heaters, decorations an unopened container of food and aquasafe. Enough filter cartrides to last ten years.( and Im not even exagerating) An extra hood, 3 extra floresent bulbs. A master test kit (which is expired so I dont know how accurate it is) and a book called the manual of fish health. Oh and a tupperwareish storage bin with 4 drawers for all the stuff. Also all free. :fun: Iv died and gone to free fishy stuff heaven. :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back