🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello Staff members!! :)

I had an idea, at 2 o’clock this morning, (As usual) that when someone wins the “TOTM”, “POTM”, or “FOTM” contests, and when they get their banners, somehow @dascrow makes a link to the “TOTM” contest thread. So when someone new to the forum is wondering, “oh, how do I get me one of those cool banners?” And then when they click on it, they can see how to enter next time! Just an idea, and it’s ok if it doesn’t take. Thank you for your time! :) :thanks:

Word of the contests is spreading. And we have banners announcing the contests. I dont see people clicking on a member’s banner. We are promoting the contest in other ways. Eventually when the forum software is updated, all new members will be sent a welcoming message and also information on our contests.

That sounds like a good idea!! :)

So if a new member joins they get a welcome message that tells them about the contests? ;)

That sounds like a good idea!! :)

So if a new member joins they get a welcome message that tells them about the contests? ;)
Pheonix, we should have explained this to you before and apologize for not doing so. Board announcements is a an old tab used in the past by Board Members to make announcements. It is no longer being used. If you look to the left of the tab, you will see it marked “Old”. Please don’t post there. Use General Chat tab next time you post such info. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Ok! Thank you for letting me know!! ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back