Amsterdam Zoo - Aquarium...

rossyt99

Fishaholic
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
556
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Blyth, Northumberland, UK.
I visited the Zoo in Amsterdam a few years ago, and the 'aquatics dept.' was quite impressive> I remember being in awe at the fully grown Oscars, Tinfoil Barbs, Giant Plecos, Pacu, Silver Dollars, Discus, Angels, Koi and various others.
+ Some Clown Loaches at full-size shocked me at the time as mine were only 2inch!

I wish I had a Vid.cam then, as I would have liked to capture the impressive array of Fish/Tanks.

Anyone else been recently?? I Would like to know if it's been maintained to the standard of a few years ago...?


(My local 'Blue Reef Aquarium' does not have many 'Tropical/Marine' displays> although the Otters and Octopus are impressive.)
 
Nobody been then?? :blink:

funnily enough i was out there about 4 weeks ago (for the 6th time) second time visiting the zoo. yes the tanks are still as impressive, i have a few pics of some tanks, i took some videos aswell but i think the videos were of the seals. i will have a look. the quality of the pics aint great though, as they were taken with my phone
 
Glad someone on here has also been and may have footage> Good place to visit, the Dam> been three times I believe.
(Fun on the Ferry to get there also.)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top