Amazon Prog - Anytime Tv

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
438
Points
83
Location
Wirral UK
Watched it before.The worlds deadliest animals. Decent programme with the usual stuff bout piranhas etc but it had a feature on the electric eel which was decent and showed some rays and the ARipama or however you spell it!!lol
 
What channel is that?

I just watched 'John Wilsons dream fishing', on discovery real time I think, it was quite good, I only saw the last half but he was in Thailand catching big fish from around the world in this lake. He caught giant gourami, pacu, aligator gar, asian red tailed catfish and aripima so might be worth a look.
 
What channel is that?

I just watched 'John Wilsons dream fishing', on discovery real time I think, it was quite good, I only saw the last half but he was in Thailand catching big fish from around the world in this lake. He caught giant gourami, pacu, aligator gar, asian red tailed catfish and aripima so might be worth a look.

Any idea if this is going to be repeated anytime soon?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top