Amazing 900,000 Liter Aquarium In Berlin Hotel

i can see its appeal, but its a bit plain for my liking, i prefer natural looking tanks. i wonder where they got all those fish from? and how they remove dead ones. intresting idea, but just doesnt work for me, a nicer rectangle tank with plants and substrate would win over that anyday.

i know theres a diver in there, but with all those fish, one will probally go unnoticed for a while, and i doubt they will sent a diver in there for just 1 fish out of thousands.

It does say the 2 divers are full time workers so maybe they check on the bottom everyday to check?

Or just maybe the fish live in there rather than dieing.

They say the tank was made in '03 so it's an established system now and I doubt the're still adding fish.

Yep, looks stunning but not for me, probable look better with bigger fish in there.

Wow!

I love mega fish tanks - like the chap in the wheelchair who converted the ground floor of his house into one large fishtank with a single pathway to one side so he could view all his huge fishies, its like something you see in a zoo/marineworld type place!
Cant seem to find it online - but maybe someone has a link to it

Was this the onew you meant? > http://www.####.com/forums/s...read.php?t=8952

He has to do a 10,000 gallon water change once a week :hyper:

Most reactions

Back