fatheadminnow
Fish Aficionado
I need to make a brace for my hood on my tank, and I want to make it out of aluminum.
Will aluminum effect the fish in any way when water starts to evaporate on it and drip back into the tank.
I was told that aluminum naturally creates an aluminum oxide layer (AlO3) and when aluminum gets wet this layer can be washed off, and I just want to know if this will harm the fish or anything in the tank at all?
Thanks in advance for your help!
-FHM
Will aluminum effect the fish in any way when water starts to evaporate on it and drip back into the tank.
I was told that aluminum naturally creates an aluminum oxide layer (AlO3) and when aluminum gets wet this layer can be washed off, and I just want to know if this will harm the fish or anything in the tank at all?
Thanks in advance for your help!
-FHM
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showto...mp;hl=aluminium






