Alot For Sale And No Idea What Is Is.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

£50 is a joke offer right? From what I have read here you should be looking at about double that to get rid of all at once!
Maybe worth trying your local pet/fish shop to see if they woul trade them in for something you want to keep, i'm sure they will give you £50 at the very least.

Come on guys and girls, this is a beginner don't try to take advantage of that fact.

ive taken some photos guys and will upload in an hour or so.

Way to go,you hsve some cracking fish there.See if you can get them all photgraphed and identified.Then take offers for them individually,measurements would be good also.
I'm sure you'll get way more than 50 bucks.
Then see if you can delete this thread.

Start a new thread here: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showforum=8 .Folks here will help identify your fish.

I'll make a start on the only ones I'm really sure on,I'd give you £20 in a heartbeat for the two Platinum Angelfish.

hey guys. photos are here

Fish Photos

I will let everyone have a few days to look then accept offers if thats ok :)

you have got some very nice fish here mate, all decent sizes, tank maybe a little over stock lol i have pmd you aobut some fish :drool:

Hi any chance of one or two more pics of the upside down plec in this pic
P1020187.JPG

Also what size roughly is this fish and do you have just the one?
P1020205.JPG

Can anyone ID these two ?

Thanks

P1020161.JPG

Pterygoplichthys gibbiceps
P1020187.JPG

Acanthicus...probably adonis
P1020192.JPG

Synodontis eupterus
P1020200.JPG

Buenos aires Tetras maybe?
P1020205.JPG

Possibly Ctenpoma sp, but colour is way off for anything I've ever seen before.
P1020212.JPG

Silver hatchet
P1020217.JPG

Corydoras...maybe reticulatus?
Hope these help - FYI the Acanthicus is a very big fish fully grown (3') - yes I do mean 3 feet!
Martin

My Initial thought was adonis too but I'd hoped someone would come along and say otherwise

My Initial thought was adonis too but I'd hoped someone would come along and say otherwise
No, definitely A. adonis. The tail is the give away for me. Shame really as it's a good looking fish at it's current size - I'd take one if it stopped growing, but sadly it's going to keep on growing!
Martin

The black and yellow fish seems a very similar shape and size to the brown spotted one that appears.This is a regular little treasure trove.

Hi any chance of one or two more pics of the upside down plec in this pic
P1020187.JPG

Also what size roughly is this fish and do you have just the one?
P1020205.JPG

Can anyone ID these two ?

Thanks

That really does look like some kind of pibald cetno. WANT!!!

I think the spotted pl*co may be Acanthicus hystrix or Acanthicus adonis (also WANT)

hey guys, if you want to make an offer just message me, i will start accepting on monday :)

Most reactions

Back