Alot For Sale And No Idea What Is Is.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Can't believe how well all those fish look for such a small tank!The size of that big black shark,my god!!Good luck with the rehoming!

Dang, that plec is mighty huge. I like how those two cories are just resting next to its tail.

Good luck with the sale and rehoming!

heya, i had an offer for all the fish for £50. what you think, i don't mind what they go for as long as they get a good home and that price isn't way to cheap :D

Or is it better to sell them off to individuals depending on which ones they want.

There is also a catfish hiding which wouldn't come out for the photo and 2 more plecs, 1 the same size as the other 1. they are big guys! haha

personaly i would sell them all at once...you mite be stuck with some if you do them seperate...if some1 wants them all then do it...if you arnt after money then it dont matter.

Whats the fish thats black and gold and swims into view at about 0:25 at the right hand side? Looks very unusual.

ill have them all for £50 messaqge me

As they had ALREADY received an offer of £50 for the lot, don't you think you are a loser here? You can't offer the same amount and expect to 'trump' the earlier offer - lol
If you are halfway serious, AND you have a suitable tank, AND you will take care of them, at the very least I think you would need to increase your offer!

Whats the fish thats black and gold and swims into view at about 0:25 at the right hand side? Looks very unusual.

I've been thinking the very same thing
picture6kc2.png

almost has the shape of a Ctenopoma but the colours are way off?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back