All Severum Owners

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
6,879
Reaction score
8
Points
0
Location
GB
i love my severum ( as seen in my avatar ) full of character and personality. mine is a real nosey sod he always has to know whats going on both in and out of the tank! if any other fish in my tank is getting picked on he will protect it . hes a gentle old boy but wint stand for bullies. hes like the tanks peacekeeper. hes also a greedy sod loves his bloodworms and prawns not to mention my amazon swords little git .

any other severum lovers out there what kind of funny stuff do yours do?
 
No I don't have one. I have 2 keyhole cichlids that I love. They are always swimming around looking for stuff to eat in the tank. They are always right at the front of the glass when they see me come up to look at them. They like to show off.

I don't have Severum. But from reading why you love them I would like to get some Severums. When I get a larger second tank I will look into them. I will put them on the list of fish to get next. :good:
 
id reccomend them. mine has bags of personality hes nosey inquisitive and friendly. he seems to actually watch you from his tank
 
I did like my severum, up until the point he turned into a right bully (not that I hold it against him, he's only a fish). If I could have kept him I would, but it got to the point where he was making life difficult for the other tankmates.
 
what size was he when this happened? mine is currently around 5" and very laid back
 

Most reactions

Back
Top