All Inverts

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i was thinking for 20-25 us g 1 small starfish a pincushion urchin under 10 snails and under 10 hermit

it is possible, but starfish tend not to do well in aquariums that small

i was thinking for 20-25 us g 1 small starfish a pincushion urchin under 10 snails and under 10 hermit

A nano tank is a lovely size for just inverts and maybe some soft corals :good: however, as Fishy said, too small for almost all stars except asterina. Why not take a look at Donyas invert thread for ideas. The pincushion will be ok after the tank is established. However, In a tank that size you will want a bit of movement, so consider going for a pair of fish :good: as well

Seffie x

i did a bit more research and decided to drop the star because most are not reef safe and will eat inverts

what type of corals do you recomend i was alredy considering xenia

Zoas!!! They'd be great in a mini system! Check out the page ZOANTHIDS : Coral of the week.

Like the idea mate!! Do you know Xenia can grow like a weed though?!

im aware but xenia are my favorite type

what types of fish would you recomend something like fire fish clowns damsels or even a royal gramma something small

As long as you know! Loads keep Xenia but can be a pest!

Yeh something small like the fish you mention: perc clowns, 25g min really, firefish are a great choice, or some smaller damsels again would be fine.

Corals dont really have a min tank size their more dependant on your lighting and water quality.

Staghorn needs high lighting as the coral the crab hosts needs high lighting - without it the coral will die as will the crab once their host has died.

What lighting would you have?

im not sure i dont really get around in aquarium technology what would you recomend

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back