stucolls
Fishaholic
Ok so yet again I ventured to the lfs tonight, I think my stocking is now complete!!
tonight I bought 5 bronze cory's 6 balloon mollies and a male guppy.
My stock is now as follows:
6 balloon molly (4 female 2 male)
4 platy (3 female 1 male)
3 platy fry (approx 4 months old now, I think they are 2 female 1 male)
3 guppies (2 female 1 male)
5 bronze cory
1 peppered cory
1 albino cory
4 ottos
1 tiny bn plec
1 albino krib
5 gold barbs
2 paradise fish
1 bamboo shrimp!!!!
they are in a 180litre 5 ft tank.
I also had to (at my 2yr old sons request) add a bubbling Nemo lol an I got some clumps of java mass for any potential (hopefuuly soon) livebearer fry to hide in.
So does that sound a pretty good stock list???
tonight I bought 5 bronze cory's 6 balloon mollies and a male guppy.
My stock is now as follows:
6 balloon molly (4 female 2 male)
4 platy (3 female 1 male)
3 platy fry (approx 4 months old now, I think they are 2 female 1 male)
3 guppies (2 female 1 male)
5 bronze cory
1 peppered cory
1 albino cory
4 ottos
1 tiny bn plec
1 albino krib
5 gold barbs
2 paradise fish
1 bamboo shrimp!!!!
they are in a 180litre 5 ft tank.
I also had to (at my 2yr old sons request) add a bubbling Nemo lol an I got some clumps of java mass for any potential (hopefuuly soon) livebearer fry to hide in.
So does that sound a pretty good stock list???







