Algae cleaning

Great Lakes

Always do right, not popular...
Reaction score
Does anyone else use one of those magnetic algae cleaning tools?  We recently bought one. It is about the size of a deck of cards. We use it often on the reefer. This is the best invention for fishkeeping since water! I always avoided buying one cause of price, now I'm glad the wife wore me down. Best $15 I ever spent on this hobby :)

Yeah mate they are the bee's knee's but just watch that you dont get any gravel/sand trapped in them or you will scratch the h##l outta your tanks :(

Aside from that i think they are the best invention in fishkeeping since the powerfilter lmao :p :laugh:

Pass, never had one :what:

I've always done it the hard way. Until I got plecs. Now it's a quick wipe once a blue moon 8)

Them magnets are the best thing since sliced raw toast. lol
Only problem is that for the hard spots of algae you still have to use a scraper or a suitable fish to do the job.

Yeah Davey, it's one of those things you want to conk yourself on the head for not gettin earlier.. :)

Davy you should know by now that when you have wee ones you don't have any cash. Which is exactly why I paid cash for my new tank yesterday. Rose

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back