Albino Senegal Bichir

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

yep I watched him eat one witht he dim lights and I just imagine the other ones are gone two, my neons are maby one third of a centermeter tall and one centemeter long, he can open his mouth about half a centemeter maby more, and yea you should feed them a verity of foods I do but none of them are live, I agree with john its never a good idea to feed cominity fish live food they realate there tank mates to food, they will aviod eating other fish and just w8 for there frozen meal, anything twice the thickness of there head would be hard to fit in there mouth and they won't go threw the trouble of trying to swollowfish biger fish when they are feed proper prepared foods.

yep I watched him eat one witht he dim lights and I just imagine the other ones are gone two, my neons are maby one third of a centermeter tall and one centemeter long, he can open his mouth about half a centemeter maby more, and yea you should feed them a verity of foods I do but none of them are live, I agree with john its never a good idea to feed cominity fish live food they realate there tank mates to food, they will aviod eating other fish and just w8 for there frozen meal, anything twice the thickness of there head would be hard to fit in there mouth and they won't go threw the trouble of trying to swollowfish biger fish when they are feed proper prepared foods.

no thats the thing real people all have there own opinions, and the truth is that alot of them work, but some work much much better than others, yeah I know the corrys are going to be in danger soon I'm puting them up for adoption -_-

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back