albino frog

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mountain ranger

Reaction score
i came home from work the other day and was very surprised to see an albino frog in my aquarium tank. my fiancee had bought it as a surprise for me. it was a surprise as im not sure if the albino frog is compatible in the aquarium with tropical fish. since i dont know much about the frog im not sure if its safe to leave it in with my tropical fish. can anyone help?

Is it a dwarf frog, or a clawed frog? If it's a dwarf, it should be fine.

Among other things, dwarfs will have four 'fingers' on each hand, while clawed frogs will have three.

Yeah, i am pretty sure that albino frogs are all Clawed ones, and not the Dwarfs. And clawed ones will eat your fish when they can fit in his mouth.

P.T.

you can get albino everything, even people so surley you can get albino dwarf frogs, also im sure my lfs has some

does it have webbed front feet or separate fingers?

I think the comment about there not being albino dwarf frogs applied to the fact that they're not commonly available in the lfs.

Hi mountain ranger :)

You definitely have an African Clawed Frog in your tank. :nod:

Why not spend a few minutes checking out the information and links on this link:

http://fish.orbust.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=18252

When you are finished you will probably have even more questions. I will move this thread to the Invertebrates and Amphibians forum, and I think you will find that you will get better responses there.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back