Albino Cories

tahneen

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
285
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Prince edward Island, canada
I just got my first cories today because they were on sale for 1.88 each since the store got to many
I was expecting to have a little fish to swin through the rocks and stuff but i was wrong
THERE EVERYWHERE!!! they swim all overthe place and never sstay still lol
they're realy nice since they stand out on the blck gravel
I plan on goin back in a couple days to get some bronze or peppered :lol:
does anyone have any advice on these little hyeractive fishes
just gota love em :D
 
Before you start switching what kind of cory you are keeping, get the first group's population up to about 6. If these are for you 125l tank, wait a few days before getting any more so your biofilter can adjust to the ones you already have. I love my corydoras but need to limit how often I get new ones so I don't create biofilter overloads. My compromise is usually around getting some cories that I know are not usually available locally so I don't want to wait to ease them in on my biofilter, I want them while they still have them.
 
Wow! mine always stayed on the bottom searching for food(i guess). I always saw them either swimming around the bottom or resting on the bottom! Maybe I was doing something wrong. I know I did one thing wrong...I put in a blue crawdad. It got ahold of a cory and started eating him alive. We touched the crawdad and it let him go and the cory lived and crawdad went to the pet store! I love corydoras to!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top