Albino chocolate mollies

emeraldking

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Overhere a video I've made of a number of my albino chocolate mollies. I keep normal finned and lyretails together. I hope to get some black eyed back somewhere this year. The video takes over 7 minutes.

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
Albino chocolate mollies
they sound really tasty, albino chocolate :drool:

You should try some... ☺️🤣😜
Ever since I saw this thread I have been thinking of ways to make chocolate fish. There are silicon moulds on ebay for fish and I have chocolate. I could make white chocolate mollies, and dark chocolate mollies, and steal the recipe from Cadbury for their new neapolitan chocolate, oh that stuff is yummy. Reminds me or Neapolitan icecream, I ate 2 bars of it for Easter. Didn't feel well afterwards, but it tasted nice at the time.

OP
emeraldking

emeraldking

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Ever since I saw this thread I have been thinking of ways to make chocolate fish. There are silicon moulds on ebay for fish and I have chocolate. I could make white chocolate mollies, and dark chocolate mollies, and steal the recipe from Cadbury for their new neapolitan chocolate, oh that stuff is yummy. Reminds me or Neapolitan icecream, I ate 2 bars of it for Easter. Didn't feel well afterwards, but it tasted nice at the time.
What's stopping you...?
Yes, I've seen silicon moulds in the shape of a fish overhere as well. But I'm not much of a baker nor a chocolatier.
White chocolate is not considered real chocolate but it's the one I love most.

trending

Most reactions - Past 7 days