Air Softing

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have gone air softing a lot lately and LOVE IT. I have been going for a year now. Anyone else into it?

Yea man I have played a few times before. It's fun but only when your not getting shot with a desert eagle from close range. :X My friend has a desert eagle, just in case you didn't figure that out. lol

I dunno, I'd rather get hit by a paintball because it explodes on impact, therefore absorbing energy. Paintball doesn't hurt at all IMO. I have been shot with plastc BBs and they hurt like hell!

what the hell is air softing?
:no: Never heard of it either??? It is nothing like the name is it? you would imagine a nice calm sport with that name, wouldn't you? Stick with the horses thanks :p

you use replica guns that are either gas or spring powerd, or even electric. to wage "realistic" wars on another group of players.

And fire small plastic pellets at each other.

about it really its a bit more... organised and aparently more tactical than paintball as the guns are a million percent more acurate. and acually represent a real life counterpart

:lol: still too risky for me----- even though I trust horses-- those great big things with minds of their own :lol: :lol: :wub:

Sounds like a TON of fun really, I'd love to do it but I don't know of anywhere near me they do so I'll stick to paintball for now.

One question I have never been airsofting but you were a fask mask right? IMO paintball and airsoft provide different gameplay, paintball being more shoot your enemy and have fun and airsoft being more resembling army and real life shooting and guns. I like paintball and go a lot and trust me paintballs kill especially at high velocity. I got shot in the chest about 20' away and it hurt bad for 5min. almost made me cry. My gun's at ful velocity and it's still not as high as my friends because i guess tippmanns have higher velocity. I might try airsoft once I get a new paintball marker.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back