african dwarf frogs

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

BettaBoyz

Fishaholic
Reaction score
as you can see by my sig i now have an ADF i saved from my 'local' walmart

now xX this was spur-of-the-moment. i've read they will eat sinking pellets and live foods.

now, would sunk crushed brine shrimp my betta missed and wardley shrimp formula sinking pellets be good enough food until i can get him some sun-dried water-fleas or bloodworms? i can't get frozen around here and i've found freeze-dried things will give most fish internal blockages; i want neither fish nor frog to die of constipation xX

also, the little bugger has been clinging to the top of my penn plax tank for some while, his head is out of the water. since they're purely aquatic i wondered if removing him from the water would kill him, as removing any gill-breathing fish would kill them in a few minutes.

thanks =)

We have 2 of the Dwarf frogs and they eat anything, I've seen them kick the Cories in the head to steal their shrimp pellets and spirilum disks. They spent a couple days with their nose out of the water in the top corner of our tank when we first got them but soon settled to the bottom once they felt more comfortable.

Most reactions

Back