African dwarf frog

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mrcrabbs

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I want to get some of these guys but am wondeirng if with the fish I have if these frogs would be killed or eaten or hurt. My crab died so I dont have to worry about him but if possibel I would like to get some fo these guys. Please let me know if I can do this.

The Gourami is the only one I'm not too sure on. I don't think the others would bother the frog.

mccrabs. frogs are cool but are social animals and do better in groups of four. they are also bottom eaters. they have a tough time finding food and need to be with top feeding fish as they eat food off the bottom. theyre pretty shy and need places to hide during the day as they are light sensitive. i feed mine frozen shrimp. i put it in some water in a cup then drop it in and the frogs wont eat it unless it is moving. they have a hard time locating food when it's not wriggling or moving. they will skim off the top if they see something wriggling up there but will be less inclined to do this if you have larger fish like your bala and red tail. they also prefer sand over gravel and like live plants.

Well thank you. I got 2 crabs so I guess that boat sailed. Thanks all.

nothink will bother the frogs only crabs and lobsters
so it should be ok becasue they love to burrow and hide away
:D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back