African Dwarf Frog Spawn

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Aww they are so cute. Well done u must b proud :) what floating plants have u got and did they have a jelly like substance around them? Thankyou for sharing your pics with me

Thanks

I believe one kind is Hydrocotyle leucocephala but I have no clue for the other( it may be Ceratophyllum demersum).  I was told at my petshop that I could let both of these plants float so I bought them.  I also got some duckweed  by accident that has spread and hat I remove handfuls on a regular basis.  I am sorry I cannot be anymore helpful as far as the names.  There was no jelly lke substance around my plants.

Good luck with yours.

miatiny said:
I believe one kind is Hydrocotyle leucocephala but I have no clue for the other( it may be Ceratophyllum demersum).  I was told at my petshop that I could let both of these plants float so I bought them.  I also got some duckweed  by accident that has spread and hat I remove handfuls on a regular basis.  I am sorry I cannot be anymore helpful as far as the names.  There was no jelly lke substance around my plants.

Good luck with yours. 

The second plant is ceratophyllum submerum or "hornwort". And also congrats on the frog eggs!

Thank you for the help identifying my plant
yes.gif

Most reactions

trending

Back