african dwaf frogs

nightlife20

Gettin back into it all after 4 yrs off
Reaction score
what they like?

what do they eat...

im thinking of getting one tomorow... anything i realy need to make sure it will be ok in my tank?

Dawn xx

yeah iv already been warned about that... what im more worried about is whats already in my tank... will any of them mistake it for food?

i have already found out that unlike most frogs they dont need to have 'time out' on land.... hmmm u learn somthin new everyday...
:lol:

Dawn xx

I have two they just come to the top and eat flakesthats all u need for them!

A better purchase might be more zebra danios they aren't very happy unless they are in a school/ shoal .

Opcn

i dont want any more danios tho, i actualy dont want the one iv got but i dont want the guilt of taking it back to the lfs.... its because of the one in the tank atm that i have no other zd's he bullied them all! i started off with 6 i now have the one.
its also the same reason why i have only got one molly it seems to be the one whos the strongest kills off the others... i had all my water checked when they died no other fish have died since, i even had the bloke from the lfs comming back to my house with me to see what could be wrong... he spent half an hr looking at the activities of the fish from a distance and couldnt see what was wrong apart form me haveing two aggressive fish (luckily only with there own kind)

the platie i admit i only brought one of them.

Dawn x

p.s thinking of having two adf's will there be a problem?

two will be fine together especialy if they are a pair but if you have two they will probably sing to each other.

Opcn

nightlife20 said:
... i even had the bloke from the lfs comming back to my house with me to see what could be wrong... he spent half an hr looking at the activities of the fish from a distance and couldnt see what was wrong apart form me haveing two aggressive fish (luckily only with there own kind)

p.s thinking of having two adf's will there be a problem?
Hi nightlife20 :)

Now that's what I call GREAT service!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I keep 2 ADFs together in a one gallon jar. They're very happy little guys, too. :thumbs:

see this is it if u can get around them... they know me by my first name when i go in lmao.... one of them has got into the nastie habit of calling me babe tho lmao.... the bf hates it! :grr: i love it tho cause i get free stuff ;)

he found my house very interesting.... since big tv's arnt v common round here after watchin the fish he got carried away and sat on the sofa watchin tv lmao -_- ... i had to remind him why he was here by coughin an nudgin me head towards the tank lmao! :huh:

he said sorry got up an walked out lmao

Dawn xxx

im sorry.... um then again no im not... if i find it funny ill type it..

would u like to be told what u may or may not type? i dont think u would....

i find it rather rude... after all im not insulting u, neither am i typing in caps...

Dawn :crazy:

Most reactions

Back