Advice On Fluval Filters

tibby25731

Fish Herder
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Manchester, England
HI

My new setup has a Fluval 2plus internal filter, and a Fluval 204 external filter. Are these filters any good? Does anyone have any advice for me? And what do people put in their external filters? Mine has the bio media in the top, and I am unsure as to what is next - I know there is carbon in one basket but I haven't looked! It was already set up as I bought it second hand.
 
The fluval 2+ is good for an internal filter, however after cleaning it can be difficult to start again. I have no experiance with a 204, but I had a 205 and that was a very good filter. In my current external filter (Tetratex Ex1200) I have activated carbon, filter floss, Bioball media and a few large sponges.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top