Diz1979
New Member
Hello all,
I've kept fish for many years but only recently set up a new tank since moving house and was thinking of keeping some species together that i've not tried before. Could i have some opinions please on whether or not the following would make suitable tankmates:
1 Red tailed black shark
3-4 Pearl Gouramis
5-6 Cherry barbs
5-6 Rosy barbs
8-10 Zebra danios
3-4 Bronze corydoras
5-6 Bosemani Rainbows
I understand red tail black sharks are territorial and aggressive toward their own kind but this is the main fish i want for this tank and i was hoping the rest listed would make suitable tankmates. If not any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated
I've kept fish for many years but only recently set up a new tank since moving house and was thinking of keeping some species together that i've not tried before. Could i have some opinions please on whether or not the following would make suitable tankmates:
1 Red tailed black shark
3-4 Pearl Gouramis
5-6 Cherry barbs
5-6 Rosy barbs
8-10 Zebra danios
3-4 Bronze corydoras
5-6 Bosemani Rainbows
I understand red tail black sharks are territorial and aggressive toward their own kind but this is the main fish i want for this tank and i was hoping the rest listed would make suitable tankmates. If not any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated







