Adrinal's FW Tanks

Yep :) and the amazing thing about cleaning up and using things from the yard is they look so natural... cause... oh they are :)

Kmurph thenks for the pic!!!
... hmm im looking at monster and your pic now at the same time... the shape is spot on... but then they all have the same shape to me...
The thing is that monster has a line from head to tail.. faint so we can let that go... but he is split down the center front blue back red... while the one in the picture is top bottom... I asume that makes them different?

Yes they are :)
And the great thing is they go with almost any fish.
They are non agressive and too fast for most of the agressive fish :)
The purp would chace them at first.. but eventually just gave up and went back to beating on the other cichlids.

duh I scrolled down on the first one and it had similar color... then I was like oh well might as check the rest (AWSOME LINK BTW)
so eventually I get to the regal and i am like OMG thats it!
Then I reread your post more clearly :*) :*)

Thanks Man that is IT!!!!

I greatly apreciate the time you obviously spend looking up stuff for me.
3 :beer: for you!

not sure where this pic went to.. this is how the fry look to the naked eye most the time.

Attachments

• Fry_Yellow2.jpg
    Fry_Yellow2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 70
i love the 10 gallon tank... what are those fish called?... i like the bare bottom.. i think im going to try that some day soon... i didnt know rainbows could be kept with cichlids... i love them both and once i get my big tank i was hoping to get some of both... NOW I KNOW I CAN WOOHOO...

Thanks... we still arnt sure what they are called... but it is probably at least half electric yellow... I am on the way to bed... but some of the good folk here have made some attempts to ID my cruddy picture of the purple cichlid... not sure though.

I have had cichlids and rainbows for... bout 4 years of running time. Some of the more agressive ones will chace them at first... but ya they work fine... I have never kept them with Cichlids that get larger than 6"

rainbows need a 4 foot tank or larger, most like a strong waterflow.

Check out that link kmurph posted. I would really like to see those M S inomate in real life!!!
I wrote down 4 kinds that sparked my interest
and 2 of the smaller species as well....
Unfortunatly, one school of rainbows is all a 75 gal can handle :(

oh ya and a lot of rainbows (but not all) are from hard water too :)

Adrinal said:
duh I scrolled down on the first one and it had similar color... then I was like oh well might as check the rest (AWSOME LINK BTW)
so eventually I get to the regal and i am like OMG thats it!
Then I reread your post more clearly :*) :*)

Thanks Man that is IT!!!!

I greatly apreciate the time you obviously spend looking up stuff for me.
3 :beer: for you!
No problem, I love rainbows. I'm on that site drooling over the fish almost daily!! :D

As for the beers ... yummy ... make them Guinness :thumbs:

One question, in your pics, there looks like a security strip running in it. Is this so, or am I just seeing things? I see lots of ID cards and passports/visas in my line of work so I pick up on that.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back