Adf's And Fish Meds

Lol colin you make me laugh.
Tweetie pie cute, I like birds.
 
I like birds.
I've got a couple of canaries if you want them. I caught one a while ago and thought it was a male because it whistled. Then it laid some eggs. I called her beep coz she made beep noises a lot. A bit like the Roadrunner, beep beep.
Anyway I bought her a boy to become her friend (his name is Bop) and she kicked the crap out of him and beat him up. She would kick his butt anytime he went near her and wouldn't leave him alone. Over time she gradually accepted him but they haven't produced any viable eggs yet. Bop is too afraid to jump on her in case she bashes him again. He’s hen pecked. So every week I get half a dozen canary eggs to eat. Beep is a laying machine, she just keeps popping them out. Then she sits on them for a few weeks before laying more somewhere else. Stupid bird :)
 
I like birds.
I've got a couple of canaries if you want them. I caught one a while ago and thought it was a male because it whistled. Then it laid some eggs. I called her beep coz she made beep noises a lot. A bit like the Roadrunner, beep beep.
Anyway I bought her a boy to become her friend (his name is Bop) and she kicked the crap out of him and beat him up. She would kick his butt anytime he went near her and wouldn't leave him alone. Over time she gradually accepted him but they haven't produced any viable eggs yet. Bop is too afraid to jump on her in case she bashes him again. He’s hen pecked. So every week I get half a dozen canary eggs to eat. Beep is a laying machine, she just keeps popping them out. Then she sits on them for a few weeks before laying more somewhere else. Stupid bird :)

never thought about eating any eggs other than chickens, geese, ducks and they do ostrich don't they....lol
 
What is it can't make it out.
Is it an eel don't like them either lol.
 
Its a aquatic amphibian called a caecillian. It looks like a cross between a snake and a worm, I love mine to death.
newcomputer002-1.jpg
 
He's got a big mouth lol.
Dosn't make me cringe but wouldn't want one.
 
LOL

I made the mistake of hand feeding them when they were little (12"). It was cute they could barley bite me :lol:, now being 20" long I wish I could say the same thing :X . I don't know what I was thinking back then!
 
LOL

I made the mistake of hand feeding them when they were little (12"). It was cute they could barley bite me :lol:, now being 20" long I wish I could say the same thing :X . I don't know what I was thinking back then!


blimey i'm glad ADF's stay tiddy!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top