Adfs And A Betta?

Jonty

Fish Addict
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
744
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys.

I'm currently cycling my 60l tank and saw some awesome African Dwarf Frogs at the LFS! The problem is that I've researched them and found that they're not good at eating because of their poor eyesight. Would I be able to keep them in the tank with a male betta? I'm thinking:

10 African Dwarf Frogs
1 Male Betta

and maybe shrimp or snails at a later date.

Help is very much appreciated

Jonty
 
The trick is to use something like a turkey baster, that way you can direct the bloodworms directly to them, they smell them quicker and you'd be suprised how quickly they get to them, especially if you always put it in the same area.

Obviously get some at the surface for the betta too, that way he will leave the rest alone until he's finished, by which time the frogs will have full tummies.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top