Addict Banners

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

littlefishie said:
Synirr said:
Raechal said:
And I only spent about $100 out of everything. Let's just say I have a VERY loving boyfriend...and he understands my obsession for fish.  :p
....Mind if I borrow him sometime? :shifty: :lol:
Haha, I used to have someone who didn't understand that.. I came home fron Big Al's with some new bettas and pygmy cories and he flipped.

New guy = much more understanding. He's from here.
Well the reason why my 10 gallon cost 100$ is because we didn't cycle it and threw bunch of fish in it. We even had a peacock eel in there for awhile! We gave it to a friend though after I learned it would eat our tetras and get HUGE. :crazy:

Yea, you can borrow my boyfriend anytime. :lol: I'll ship him on over along with the 120 gallon. :lol:

Fishy411 said:
littlefishie said:
Raechal said:
The green "cory" likes laying under a small amazon plant...but he looks so lonely under there. His friend didn't make the 10 gallon tank disaster. The albino (one-eyed Jack) kind of just rummages through the gravel and scoots along by himself. He is so funny. I have this large sword plant in the right corner of the tank and he will swim to one of the leaves and just sit on the leaf. He is so tiny compared to the leaf.  :p He makes me laugh. I might pick up some albino cories this weekend.  :nod:
If you get enough albinos, the green 'cory' would probably join in and hang out with them. :thumbs:

I love their cute little rummaging habits.. all of my pygmies have started following the panda, but the peppered cory just gets ignored.. he blends into the sand! :lol:
yeah. I bought 4 "albino" cories but one was an albino pygmy. It hung out with my brochis instead of the albinos. Now after somne sort of cory crash i have 2 brochis and an albino that all school together
You found albino pygmies? :drool:

Raechal said:
littlefishie said:
Synirr said:
Raechal said:
And I only spent about $100 out of everything. Let's just say I have a VERY loving boyfriend...and he understands my obsession for fish.  :p
....Mind if I borrow him sometime? :shifty: :lol:
Haha, I used to have someone who didn't understand that.. I came home fron Big Al's with some new bettas and pygmy cories and he flipped.

New guy = much more understanding. He's from here.
Well the reason why my 10 gallon cost 100$ is because we didn't cycle it and threw bunch of fish in it. We even had a peacock eel in there for awhile! We gave it to a friend though after I learned it would eat our tetras and get HUGE. :crazy:

Yea, you can borrow my boyfriend anytime. :lol: I'll ship him on over along with the 120 gallon. :lol:
I'm betting you bought everything the same day from the LFS and they didn't tell you about cycling.. :/ I hate when they do that!
But hey, you've got a 120g and I'm jealous, so who cares?! :thumbs:

Well hey, if the 120 comes with the boyfriend.. :shifty: That's 20g bigger than Dan's tank! ;)

[He's going to kill me when he sees this :lol:]

Hey people, I also wouldn't mind making banners (if littlefishies doesn't mind of course).

So...yeah, if you find littlefishie overrun, I'm quite happy to get making...I make banners for the same reason as little fishie! :X

Yay fish nerds! :lol:

I don't mind, I was just finding myself with lots of spare time cos midterms are over, so I needed something to do and this was.. very fun. :D I'm still doing a couple, but you're more than welcome to join in, too!

A 1152x864 wall paper made from a tank/various fish still sounds good. I like the pictures you've choosen, they are very clear and crisp images. What course are you on? Perhaps you should give graphical design a go!

LOL I'm doing stuff like that at the mo :) I got bored with modding AOM, so at the moment I'm mucking around on Paint (yep, plain bog standard Paint) doing stuff. I might do a 'dream tank', ith fish that look so cool together but would rip each other to shreds in real life....

Don't wanna ruin the fun.

But alot of sigs are over the sig guide lines anyway. :( Not saying don't use them just saying make shore your sig is ok, before adding them, ya don't wanna get them deleted.

Not that I won't be putting in a request myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :lol: :lol:

ferrikins said:

But alot of sigs are over the sig guide lines anyway. :( Not saying don't use them just saying make shore your sig is ok, before adding them, ya don't wanna get them deleted.

Not that I won't be putting in a request myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :lol: :lol:
Thats what I said! I think they should all be shorter, and longer, so that they take up less vertical space. That way, you could have all the banners that apply to you.

DB :fish:

DannyBoy17 said:
ferrikins said:

Thats what I said! I think they should all be shorter, and longer, so that they take up less vertical space. That way, you could have all the banners that apply to you.

DB :fish:
yes I know danny, no one seemed to notic though so though I give ya back up. :D

I know it says one pic, but does the guideline mean one "line" of pics or just one period. What I mean is, can a second be added next to my current one so that the amount of space taken up at the bottom is the same (up and down).

The one in my sig is 200x157 (with the limit being 400x300).

Some of the pictures can't be resized to that point, I've tried..
Now the text-only banners, I can do that with. But it seems like there's more of a demand for the picture banners.

I have tried to keep them all no more than 200 wide though, so you can put two next to each other.

Edit :: Now, if people were requesting lots of text-only banners.. :shifty: It'd be a lot easier to make them a smaller size.

Most reactions

trending

Back