Addict Banners

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'd go with the albinos rather than the greens. From what I know, the greens are really Brochis Splendens, which isn't a cory at all. They get much bigger than real cories, so to make sure you don't overstock, I'd go for the albinos.

I personally think you'd have room, but I like to overstock and overfilter. :thumbs:

littlefishie said:
I'd go with the albinos rather than the greens. From what I know, the greens are really Brochis Splendens, which isn't a cory at all. They get much bigger than real cories, so to make sure you don't overstock, I'd go for the albinos.

I personally think you'd have room, but I like to overstock and overfilter. :thumbs:
The green "cory" likes laying under a small amazon plant...but he looks so lonely under there. His friend didn't make the 10 gallon tank disaster. The albino (one-eyed Jack) kind of just rummages through the gravel and scoots along by himself. He is so funny. I have this large sword plant in the right corner of the tank and he will swim to one of the leaves and just sit on the leaf. He is so tiny compared to the leaf. :p He makes me laugh. I might pick up some albino cories this weekend. :nod:

littlefishie said:
I've lost how much track I've spent! :lol: Before Christmas it was almost $400.. and since then I've bought and set up a 15 gallon, gotten 3 new bettas, another ten gallon, and more cories and such for the tank.

I have no idea what I'm at now! :blush:
I was to at about 350 400 dollars afetr christmas Ive lost track....

Raechal said:
The green "cory" likes laying under a small amazon plant...but he looks so lonely under there. His friend didn't make the 10 gallon tank disaster. The albino (one-eyed Jack) kind of just rummages through the gravel and scoots along by himself. He is so funny. I have this large sword plant in the right corner of the tank and he will swim to one of the leaves and just sit on the leaf. He is so tiny compared to the leaf. :p He makes me laugh. I might pick up some albino cories this weekend. :nod:
If you get enough albinos, the green 'cory' would probably join in and hang out with them. :thumbs:

I love their cute little rummaging habits.. all of my pygmies have started following the panda, but the peppered cory just gets ignored.. he blends into the sand! :lol:

FrAnK3333 said:
littlefishie said:
I've lost how much track I've spent! :lol: Before Christmas it was almost $400.. and since then I've bought and set up a 15 gallon, gotten 3 new bettas, another ten gallon, and more cories and such for the tank.

I have no idea what I'm at now! :blush:
I was to at about 350 400 dollars afetr christmas Ive lost track....
I'm scared to add it up.. :*) I think I could've paid for almost a full credit in uni by now with the money I've spent on fish.. and that's almost $900!

lol I dont want to add it up. I think Ive spent a little over 800. On fish Ive spent a over 100 alone, my clowns and cockatoos taking more then half.

Hmm...my first 10 gallon was about $100 with everything, fish and accessories. My 29 gallon was about $150 with everything (it came with a 10 gallon too) and my 120 gallon cost about $500 without fish or heaters yet. Just the tank, sand, lights and filters..oh and the stand! :p And I only spent about $100 out of everything. Let's just say I have a VERY loving boyfriend...and he understands my obsession for fish. :p

Raechal said:
And I only spent about $100 out of everything. Let's just say I have a VERY loving boyfriend...and he understands my obsession for fish. :p
....Mind if I borrow him sometime? :shifty: :lol:

Synirr said:
Raechal said:
And I only spent about $100 out of everything. Let's just say I have a VERY loving boyfriend...and he understands my obsession for fish. :p
....Mind if I borrow him sometime? :shifty: :lol:
Haha, I used to have someone who didn't understand that.. I came home fron Big Al's with some new bettas and pygmy cories and he flipped.

New guy = much more understanding. He's from here.

littlefishie said:
Raechal said:
If you get enough albinos, the green 'cory' would probably join in and hang out with them. :thumbs:

I love their cute little rummaging habits.. all of my pygmies have started following the panda, but the peppered cory just gets ignored.. he blends into the sand! :lol:
yeah. I bought 4 "albino" cories but one was an albino pygmy. It hung out with my brochis instead of the albinos. Now after somne sort of cory crash i have 2 brochis and an albino that all school together

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back