Aaaargh

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

chrisbassist

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Now I'm banging my head against a wall. I made a couple of changes to my site, and it's started rendering the page wrong.

The site isn't finished yet (which is why I'm still changing bits...) but this is annoying me.

I only added about 7 lines of code.

Could anyone here do me a massive favour and visit cjblizzard.co.uk and the post here telling me if you got a stupid White area ruining it? What browser you're using might help too since it's doing it on mine in safari 4, but didn't on my firefox, omniweb decided it wasn't working and I can't get to the laptop until tomo to check it in explorer... Grr

It looks great to me!!! I use IE. I don't see any annoying white area.

So it would seem it's just safari having issues then. Hmm. Cheers.

I don't get it since I removed all the code I added, and it was still doing it. So I put it back again.

I'm on google chrome and it looks fine to me aswell! Nice photographs btw! I haven't noticed anyone else commenting on them!

Alessa x.

Cheers, it seems to not be too bad, but I still get it occasionally when I click on my name.

I also have a pic somewhere of her "playing" piano when she was about a month or 2 old. She's spent a lot of her childhood (so far) inside that music shop since it's where I used to teach.

Unfortunately, if you look at that pic you can see some really bad technique. You can see her left hand, she's pointing her index finger. Naughty that is. She has also spent time playing with a 31 band graphic eq hearing the difference when she moves the sliders. If she doesn't end up being musical there's something wrong.

She will learn since stampin grounds drummer neil is the teacher there, he will get her playing properly

and if you haven't heard of them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1dxVl51Ff4

shame they split up really.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back