A Trip To Wisconsin

downsouth

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sumner, WA
We just returned from a trip to Wisconsin to the family farm. Enjoy the pictures!!
 

Attachments

  • Barn.webp
    Barn.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 150
  • Cats.webp
    Cats.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Calves.webp
    Calves.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Elevator2.webp
    Elevator2.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Elevator.webp
    Elevator.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Jug.webp
    Jug.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 130
  • New_Holland.webp
    New_Holland.webp
    82.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Pasture.webp
    Pasture.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Round_Bale.webp
    Round_Bale.webp
    81.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Shed.webp
    Shed.webp
    72 KB · Views: 140
  • Wood_Trailer.webp
    Wood_Trailer.webp
    90.9 KB · Views: 147
This makes me smile because I just got back from a trip to Green Bay and Milwakie for a week. ;)
 
This makes me smile because I just got back from a trip to Green Bay and Milwakie for a week. ;)


Hope you had a good time, we actually flew into Minneapolis-St. Paul and drove a rental car from there. That is probably one of the easiest airports I have been in.
 
You must have been out in the middle of nowhere if you were at a farm like that lol. It takes us about 40 minutes of driving before we get to any like that. Usually we have little ones here and there but once you get out in the middle of nowhere they seem to just pop up.

Nice pics though!
 
You must have been out in the middle of nowhere if you were at a farm like that lol. It takes us about 40 minutes of driving before we get to any like that. Usually we have little ones here and there but once you get out in the middle of nowhere they seem to just pop up.

Nice pics though!

Oh no, farms like this are quite popular in this part of the country. You can find them just about anywhere.
 
Heh yea they are, cant go 2 miles without spotting one or two :D

Cool pics :good:

Thanks, and just so you know I almost hit a buck on the last day we were up there! Here we were just talking about how big the deer are up there and I was being so careful. Luckily I saw it coming up out of the ditch and had time to react, he would have caused quite a bit of damage to my rental car! :crazy:
 
I know, its like their strategic about it, they crouch down in the ditch along side the road and fly out right before you pass em.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top