A short clip of Corydoras habitat.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Stan510

Fish Herder
Reaction score
It's just what you would imagine for those little fish..a small stream so narrow in places my aquarium might be longer..and doesn't look much deeper than a couple of feet..and with that perfect Corydoras substrate of clean silts...lots of worms in that I bet. I wish I was there. Set up a lawn chair maybe.

Very instructive video, thanks for posting. Lots of information.

This is a very short clip of cories in the Amazon, shows a bit of their natural shoaling behaviours and shoal in the hundreds easily.

Nice little clip that was shown to me from another mod years ago and always remember this when I think of cories :wub:

I have seen all of those before and enjoyed them the first time as much as I did this time around. With the title of the thread, I was hoping a new piece had been posted.

I don't see a lot of "Filter Feeding" going on in the videos taken in the wild. I must say the aquarium fish seem to be good at " Filter feeding" maybe it is something they do to take away the boredom of being in an aquarium.

I don't see a lot of "Filter Feeding" going on in the videos taken in the wild. I must say the aquarium fish seem to be good at " Filter feeding" maybe it is something they do to take away the boredom of being in an aquarium.
As said before I hardly ever see filterfeeding activity in my Corys. But all vids show pretty small grained sand as said to be the "favourite" substrate.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back