A Repltiles Thread Addition?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Reaction score
I was just curious, I don't see any subject/thread thingy anywhere for reptiles. I don't keep them, but I have seen lots of talk about them and I know quite a few people on the forum do. I was looking around to see if there was anything down near the other misc. subjects and didn't find anything. It would be interesting to read some of the posts, as I should have more knowledge in reptiles for work. If we have a subject like this, could someone kindly direct me to it? If not, I think one should be added.

Don't want to cause any upset here but I also agree here..any chance of say even a subsection in household pets for reptiles. The two hobbies have almost inter-twined in the last few years with lots of lfs now even stocking them as well. I have noticed quite a few threads regarding reptiles in household pets and feel it could be handy to have these together in one place..
Before anyone reminds us that this is a fish forum I understand that , but as said many fishkeepers keep both nowadays..

As mentioned, everything non-fish has always gone in Household Pets although, in my opinion, a reptile definitely isn't a household pet. :lol:

As far as setting up a subsection for reptiles, I'm not sure that is really a good option. In looking at the Household Pets forums, just the first page goes back over a month as far as the last post date is concerned and the first 2 pages go back almost 3 months so it's not a terribly active forum. Of the last 40 threads to have had a post on them, only 12 are related to reptiles so I don't know that it would really be feasible to make a subforum for them.

Thanx for your response, appreciate that you got back on this..true if not a lot of keepers here yet it would be futile, thanks again

posting reptiles into the house hold pets section would mean your post would get more traffic, but if there is enough interest i would say go for it, but IMO there arent enough members keeping reptiles to make for an efficient board.

I keep many reps, but yeah, no point in a subsection here.NO MORE SUBFORUMS, please, lol.
I already frequent 3 reptile forums.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back