A Planted Gu10 Experiment

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Genius lighting!

I'ts great to see you actually have a tank too, I'm off to uni in September and I'm dreading the possibility of not being able to have a tank for 3 years.

There's actually a bigger chance than I thought of me being able to get something set up though :)

Joshwainwright said:
Genius lighting!

I'ts great to see you actually have a tank too, I'm off to uni in September and I'm dreading the possibility of not being able to have a tank for 3 years.

There's actually a bigger chance than I thought of me being able to get something set up though
smile.png
Where theres a will there's a way lol, I'm sure you could have a small one in the halls? I assume your living on campus that is. Yeah I'd hate to not have an aquarium
sad.png

Yeah, I'm hoping to start a planted nano tank :)

I've been looking at private renting but I can't afford it for the first year, I'll still find a way though!

Yeah it is really expensive that's why I stayed at home, more room and money for fish hehe
Joshwainwright said:
Yeah, I'm hoping to start a planted nano tank
smile.png

I've been looking at private renting but I can't afford it for the first year, I'll still find a way though!

It's a bit late for me with that ahahh, I've already accepted an offer from Birmingham and I'm from Barnsley :p

Joshwainwright said:
It's a bit late for me with that ahahh, I've already accepted an offer from Birmingham and I'm from Barnsley
tongue2.gif
I go to Aston in Birmingham, is it BCU or UBC your going to?

Joshwainwright said:
BCU to do Media and Communications
smile.png
Thats really cool, I'm just down the road from you then. I'll hopefully be working at Microsoft by then though if I get my placement with them. Is the millenium point campus or the perry barr one? I went to the millennium point one and that was really nice

I've just had to look that up because it just says the City Centre Campus, which turns out to be the Millenium Point one :)

Strangely, I haven't been to an open day because I never thought I'd be able to get the grades to go until I got my results in January. I'm somehow now on track to get them after being no where near last year!

Good luck with Microsoft 
good.gif

Joshwainwright said:
I've just had to look that up because it just says the City Centre Campus, which turns out to be the Millenium Point one
smile.png

Strangely, I haven't been to an open day because I never thought I'd be able to get the grades to go until I got my results in January. I'm somehow now on track to get them after being no where near last year!

Good luck with Microsoft 
good.gif
You'll be fine mate just don't get stressed about UCAS it always fails every year when everyones logging on to check points and offers LOL. Birmingham's a good place to mate if you've never been before and the city centre isn't to far away from you so thats handy. And thanks mate :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back