a new site to bid on fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

rollntider said:
hey check out the nice CT on auction.. :whistle: :drool:

also there is a good deal on supplies... ;)

You know you guys could have used the extra features also...
This isn't only my first fish auction, but my first ever as a seller (although I've sure done enough buying :rolleyes: ). I didn't understand all the fancy-schmanzy cool extras. :lol: Wanna know why? Check my last post!

The crowntail is lovely, you're right. :nod:

well, here's how bad I am...I've already bid on your stuff,cation :lol: I could use the little jar of food :hey:

The stuff from luxembourg? I'm going to open the other one I have and try it tonight in my tanks - looks truly decadent. It's jarred up like human food and when I put the jars in the cupboard my boyfriend asked me why I bought so much caviar. :rofl:

Sorry for hijacking... :*)

Yeah, I had some awhile back and the betta fry loved it :nod: It smells rank but hey....if your man wants to spread it on a cracker,more power to him :whistle: :p

Also sorry for hijacking :*)

the site looks great rollntider. nice to have another place to spend my husband's hard earned money! :p

i got a problem though :unsure: i registered and tried to log in to change the password. it doesn't let me log in! i get a screen that says please wait and then i get directed to the front page where it says not logged in. any ideas?

Up to seven auctions, whoo-hoo! I don't know how anyone feels about this, but if you are a tff member and register under a different name, maybe youcould tell us what it is, so we know who you are over there too! Just a thought.

Okay, the real reason is I want to know who's charging $65 shipping on 10 fry! :lol: :rofl: :lol:

I don't think that's a TFF member,cation. I think the sellers are already pouring in :hyper:

It's not a tff member you're right. I found them on Aquabid. They appear to have good feedback and nice fish, over a 95% rating of happy buyers/seller dealing with them. But man, ouch! Now, I know next to nothing about shipping those particular fish, so perhaps that's how much it costs. And yes, the sellers are pouring in. I hope rolln's planning on charging a small percentage on larger $ sales - I believe they do that over at Aquabid, but I may be wrong.

semper fi said:
the site looks great rollntider. nice to have another place to spend my husband's hard earned money! :p

i got a problem though :unsure: i registered and tried to log in to change the password. it doesn't let me log in! i get a screen that says please wait and then i get directed to the front page where it says not logged in. any ideas?
did you get the confirmation email? If not I can set you a password, and PM it to ya and you can reset it...spam filters blocks the confirmation email.

Just put some BW on for sale...Hurry 3 days only

I started the bid at 1.00!

EDIT: Microworm starter culture.... :thumbs: Hurry 3 days only

Well I just bid on a tank decorations, Woot! Lol.

I'll put up an auction or 2 of my reds tonight or tomorrow, IF my friend brings me some fish shiping materials today, hehe. Otherwise I'll wait till I get the stuff, would hate to have an auction close and I'm not ready to ship, hehe.

Linda

Edit to add my screen name over there: I'm CalifBettaGirl at the auction site (as well as AB).

Linda

i did get the confirmation with the password. when i type in the name and password to log in though, nothing. just get redirected to the home page :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back