a new site to bid on fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hey Roll,

I posted on the CBS (the Northern Calif. chapter of the IBC) yahoo boards about your new auction site to help spread the word :)

Linda

snowyangel said:
Wow this is fun, tff gets fees waved, I feel so sepecial. :*) . I have stuff i could probably sell. But buying things will be alittle bit expensive since i'm canadian. ah well, Go Canada!
Registered.
well right now everyone has there fees waved...;)

Linda: Thank you

Whoo-hoo! All right rolln! You know how excited I am, right?

Well, I may have a (small) package of supplies available for auction later on today. I won lots of stuff at the betta show auction and moght throw togther a few things for you guys to bid on! *hee heee hee hee. this is so exciting*

I'm cation on the new board. Suprise, suprise.

Hey Roll,

do you plan on having extended search possibilities like, by seller, bidder, and closed auctions? I don't see those options yet (unless I'm just not finding it).

Linda

Well, I just put up an auction for supplies, very cool. I'm so excited about this - I think it might be really cool. Can't wait to see some of your fish and other stuff up folks!

Hi rollntider :)

Congratulations and best of luck with your new site! :clap: :flowers: :clap:

shrks1fan said:
Hey Roll,

do you plan on having extended search possibilities like, by seller, bidder, and closed auctions? I don't see those options yet (unless I'm just not finding it).

Linda
yes new auction features will be added as I go. I also plan on having a seller store also like Ebay...so stay tuned as I upgrade.

http://www.aquabid.com/forum/forum.cgi?act...9&category=cafe

actually I think mark was quite nice with his referal of my site. Kudos to aquabid. Actually my site is something not really to get Aquabid, I am can only hope to be as big as aquabid. I am just providing an alternative.I appreciatte everyones well wishes. I hope to have all of the ebay type features eventually.

rollntider said:
http://www.aquabid.com/forum/forum.cgi?act...9&category=cafe

actually I think mark was quite nice with his referal of my site. Kudos to aquabid. Actually my site is something not really to get Aquabid, I am can only hope to be as big as aquabid. I am just providing an alternative.I appreciatte everyones well wishes. I hope to have all of the ebay type features eventually.
I was thinking the same thing!! Free advertisement :lol:

I have no idea what that 2nd poster (username: 11946) is saying in that AB forum thread, can someone interpret for me? Lol

Mark doesn't actually say anything about it, just posts the link (before anyone else did, he says).

Linda

shrks1fan said:
I have no idea what that 2nd poster (username: 11946) is saying in that AB forum thread, can someone interpret for me? Lol

Mark doesn't actually say anything about it, just posts the link (before anyone else did, he says).

Linda
at least he wasnt slamming it :D :kana:

Geez, I totally misunderstood the second post. He was slamming a member, not the site! Sorry, guys - I'm an idiot (and a jerk!) :*) :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back