A Good Lfs

Treacle27

New Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Ok so as a novice i've made the mistake of going to Pets@home. Can anyone recommend a good LFS in Sheffield. I live near the City centre but am willing to travel to a good one and one that knows their stuff

xx
 
Ok so as a novice i've made the mistake of going to Pets@home. Can anyone recommend a good LFS in Sheffield. I live near the City centre but am willing to travel to a good one and one that knows their stuff

xx

Whoooo someone from sheffield!

There are 3 fish shops I know in sheffield:
Sheffield aquatics - Been there twice, first time was OK, nothing spectacular. Second time, disappointed shop/tanks were dirty ill fish and little or generally the staff didnt seem interested -BUT don't let me put you off, go and check it out for yourself.

Aqua Hobby - never been there so can't comment

Theres another shop, opened up handsworth, close to me, I havn't been yet, but should be going tomorrow if nothing comes up. I'll let you know what its like, I forget the name but they advertise in the ad mag and the prices seem competative.

ps. If you dont mind traveling, Wharf aquatics in notingham(this side of notingham thankfully) is excellent, expert staff, very good selection of fish.

EDIT: blades or owls?

Gah forgot another one, not really sheffield, but chesterfield, Mill garden centre have an aquatics department which also looks good, got a range of usual and unusual.
 
Thank you very much.

Have to say i'm not really into Football - used to be Wednesday when i was a kid (cos i used to live in Hillsborough) but now I have to say it's swaying towards United cos they can actually play!

Have i just lost the one Sheffield friend I have found on here?

Steph
 
wednesday rule. Theres sheffield aquatics, aqua hobby and fish inc.

I went to aqua hobby last week and it was great, much better than sheffield aquatics, i dont like sheffield aquatics

fish inc. specialises in rare fish such as rays and also african cichlids
 

Most reactions

Back
Top