M.R Otter
Fishaholic
hello fellas;
I had just got a Wierd looking Eel from the pet store it looks like a Snowflake eel, but brown in color. I housed him in the 310 gallon tank with my walking catfish, I had tooked the oscars and JDs from the tank to an another tanks to try to breed them. I had noticed that it doesn't eat blood worms and it doesn't eat guppys as well.... it had been in the tank for more then 2 weeks now!! and I had never seen him eating.... the number guppys that are in the tank did not change. could it possibly be eating the blood worms while I'm away?? or some details on how to look after it would be nice too!!
I had just got a Wierd looking Eel from the pet store it looks like a Snowflake eel, but brown in color. I housed him in the 310 gallon tank with my walking catfish, I had tooked the oscars and JDs from the tank to an another tanks to try to breed them. I had noticed that it doesn't eat blood worms and it doesn't eat guppys as well.... it had been in the tank for more then 2 weeks now!! and I had never seen him eating.... the number guppys that are in the tank did not change. could it possibly be eating the blood worms while I'm away?? or some details on how to look after it would be nice too!!







