I was across on a conservation project in Cambodia earlier in the year and I did a little bit of research into the fish I could find in the area near us, this was within Botum Sakor national park in the south west. I've uploaded a few pics I've got, the quality of them isn't great but the fish were very interesting so if anyones interested then heres a few pics! http
/www.flickr.com/photos/bluejayfish/2...in/photostream/
The fish in the 4th photo was particularliy interesting, it wasn't too hard to find and seemed to be very similar to Gouramis I'd seen, in its movement, shape and behaviour, all of these fish were quite small the biggest being about 4 inches or so.
/www.flickr.com/photos/bluejayfish/2...in/photostream/ The fish in the 4th photo was particularliy interesting, it wasn't too hard to find and seemed to be very similar to Gouramis I'd seen, in its movement, shape and behaviour, all of these fish were quite small the biggest being about 4 inches or so.







