A Few More Carboot Bargains!

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
Well today, I bought these two BOTH for £8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I got a bargain.

This is brand new and has still not been used:
15s9ctl.jpg


This is used, but still a bargain I think:
swtvsg.jpg
 
No idea what either of them are :blush: but they sound like a bargain! I always keep my eye out at the car boot. One week, there were 8 tanks for sale! I have yet to see one I want, but it's worth looking :)
 
You can probably pick one up on ebay new for around £30, but i've seen them in maidenhead for around £60.
 
cheap skimmer aswell wish id got both
skimmer as i want to start a pico tanks
test kit need a new one
lol well done on the bargains
 

Most reactions

Back
Top