A couple of questions

mrV said:
Is it legal to feed animals by giving living vertebrates to them in usa?
I don't believe it's illegal to feed any pet another living organism, be it animal, fish, or whatever. Many people keep pets that require live animals, such as snakes eating mice.

-Jay

mrV said:
I think the judge (and the artist too) was stupid and should be put into mixer
I think the one who pushed the button should go into the mixer first...

Legal here in Canada, as well. I used to know a guy who had a snake so big that he fed it live rabbits. :sick:

AquaNut said:
Legal here in Canada, as well. I used to know a guy who had a snake so big that he fed it live rabbits. :sick:
Yeah, well, this is the same country that feeds it's bears on innocent British tourists - I know, I've seen the TV shows ("When Animals Attack...").

Yep....feeder tanks here in the US are quite common. Was in Petsmart last night and overheard this lady telling this guy who was buying some feeders (don't know what he was going to feed them too) that she used to feed her pet snake guppies :-(

May I interject here? Its bad enough that my post got hijacked, well anyway, we are all not going to agree on the same things so can't we all just accept that each person and their own country has different views and go on with our lives?

Pretty please? :D

Raylene said:
May I interject here? Its bad enough that my post got hijacked, well anyway, we are all not going to agree on the same things so can't we all just accept that each person and their own country has different views and go on with our lives?
It's called banter. We're a friendly group around here, which doesn't mean we can't disagree vociferously at times. Trying to stop it is a little like holding back the tide - in fact, trying to stop it will result in endless debates about whether you should be trying to stop it, posts like this etc... :rolleyes:

If it's not interesting to you, don't read it, but we're not some advice column you just write to and get a reply (or not) - this is more like a big room for of people all excitedly chattering about fish, kids, motorbikes or whatever else. Fish mainly. You came in, asked your question, sparked off a big debate (which most of us found terribly fascinating and a great opportunity for some lurid annecdotes and the odd sick joke) and now it's like you're telling us off! :angry:

So, please lighten up. Did anyone answer your question to your satisfaction, or is it possible no one knows that answer?

Oh dear, I guess I forgot to add smilies to my post.

:D ;) :p :) :wub: B) :p :D

I'm cool. Debates are fine, just attacking isn't in my books. Not trying to start trouble here Alien Anna. Oh, and yes, my question was answered satisfactory.

Thank you hon. Have a great day!! ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back