Hawkins
Fish Herder
Yay I got 9 new fish today.
3 Endler Guppy (now have 5)
2 normal guppy (now have 2F 1M)
4 peppered catfish
i also got 3 plants for the 3 tanks, and 2 rocks for them.
They are only 15L, and two different 30L
I wish they were all the same lol, it looks quite odd
Oh well my total is now 22 (i think)
4 peppered catfish
3 siamese fighters
3 guppy
5 endler
3 rummy nose tetra
2 cherry barb
2 julii catfish
oh yeah, that makes 22
3 Endler Guppy (now have 5)
2 normal guppy (now have 2F 1M)
4 peppered catfish
i also got 3 plants for the 3 tanks, and 2 rocks for them.
They are only 15L, and two different 30L
I wish they were all the same lol, it looks quite odd
Oh well my total is now 22 (i think)
4 peppered catfish
3 siamese fighters
3 guppy
5 endler
3 rummy nose tetra
2 cherry barb
2 julii catfish
oh yeah, that makes 22
You don't have any control what anyone says on here. This is an open forum.






