$800 Gouramis

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I think it looks like a beluga whale, especially around the face. That is a big fish.

awww..its quite sweet looking, like a giant fat cloud :lol:, never seen one that color before!

hehe yep big and fat and slow moveing when happy but trys hard and is smart and cute in its own way i was watching it for a bit and i thort it went throo the water like a foot ball lol nuthing going to stop it when it starts moveing fast .....i wonder if its male or female

hehe yep big and fat and slow moveing when happy but trys hard and is smart and cute in its own way i was watching it for a bit and i thort it went throo the water like a foot ball lol nuthing going to stop it when it starts moveing fast .....i wonder if its male or female
That one's not even full grown & there is 2 foot one being advertised free to good home on the noticeboard of out local supermarket.
The biggest I ever saw on sale was about 26" -nearly 30" including it's tail - and was £100 in a very expensive fish shop.

WOW! :cool: I never thought there was such a Gourami. One that's that big anyway. Though it does look kind of cute. :)

i did see some baby red oscars in the shop as well i think they had to many fish for them to care for them all cuz i saw 2 dead fish in difrent tanks at a guess i think they would have had arownd 80 or 90 tanks and most were over stocked so i guess being realy big like that gourami means hes not forgoten and there for he gets the good life like his own tank and peepl to look at him and not forget his meals ..........cuz i think they care about there fish but there just so many that they cant keep them all well cared for ....the gourami seem happy it was like his mind was on now what food will i eat today he liked watching peepl when your near his tank he swims over and looks at you all most like hes deep in thort .....u just want to give him a big hug lolol :lol:

albino giant gourami
common stuff man
are you sure its $800 or is it 800 pesos :lol: :lol: :lol:
come on, no way, mines a special color and i got it for 50 usd

it was $800 in austraila cash ..........true it probly is a rip off but that size fish well most i have seen in pet stores that have reached that size go for arownd $400 its cuz it takes time and care to get them that big and so theres less of them for sale then the small ones ..................i think its fun watching fish grew but some peepl just want a show fish too look good when friends drop by and a big pet fish is impressive

That's still nearly $600 or £340. Even half that is costly. And I like getting small...although not too small (As in tiny babies that are more likely to stress and die).
Hugs,
P.

Aww :wub: It's beautiful! But *very* expensive lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back