£800 For One Shrimp!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

STEVE2493

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
surely no one would pay this much for a shrimp, they only live for a couple of years!
ebay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
PMSL £800 that has to be a joke!!!!!!

mind you looking at the sold list the dont know what Christmas moss is though!!!! sold loads of it as "Spiky Moss"

I know some people pay crazy money for rare/unusual things, but even that is extreme. The grading plays an important role of couse, SSS grade is the highest ranking I believe, the most white colouring, but I could be wrong - I'm not really up on CRS and grading. Its only worth what anyone is prepared to pay for it at the end of the day, I doubt it will sell.

Maybe it was a misclick and they meant £80.

I know some people pay crazy money for rare/unusual things, but even that is extreme. The grading plays an important role of couse, SSS grade is the highest ranking I believe, the most white colouring, but I could be wrong - I'm not really up on CRS and grading. Its only worth what anyone is prepared to pay for it at the end of the day, I doubt it will sell.

Maybe it was a misclick and they meant £80.

Tri mar are selling them, if you buy 4 get them for £7:00 each, although I suppose they are not the top grade ones, so expect you are right, should be £80, still think that is a massive price tag though :crazy:

Seffie x

:fish:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back