emeraldking12 63 Moderator Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Sep 13, 2016 Messages 6,969 Reaction score 10,838 Points 113 Location NL Aug 15, 2026 #1 Some pics of one of my bamboo shrimps (Atyopsis moluccensis). First described by De Haan, 1849. I keep them mainly as cleaners and let's be honest, they're also fun to watch...
Some pics of one of my bamboo shrimps (Atyopsis moluccensis). First described by De Haan, 1849. I keep them mainly as cleaners and let's be honest, they're also fun to watch...
Back in the fold That One Guy Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Supporting Member ⭐ Joined May 25, 2019 Messages 6,455 Reaction score 9,692 Points 113 Location On the banks of the Yellowstone Aug 15, 2026 #2 Bamboo Shrimp . Sounds like a dish in an Asian restaurant .
Boundava9 2 Fish Herder Joined Jan 23, 2021 Messages 1,310 Reaction score 1,652 Points 113 Location IL Aug 15, 2026 #3 I used to keep them but they're so expensive nowadays.