6X2X2 Plus Large Oddball Fish For Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

B;limey!!

if I could magically sell the red bellies I;d have the elephant noses off you like a shot

nevermind

good luck with sale etc

I can probably keep hold of the Elephants for a while if you like Simon. It just means they will be moving to the 60 gallon for a while with the small Dat and anything else I decide I'm too attached to :rolleyes:

Always, so sorry mate, doesn't look like I will be able to keep hold of these until the weekend. Looks like I am going to have to just take them round the shop today as the decorating an things dictates. Really sorry m8, it was all based around timing an we have had to do everything way too quick. They are just too big to be held in the 60 gallon which will be the only one still running. Again, sorry m8.

Simon, if you want me to hold onto these Elephants for a while I can, but you will need to let me know by this afternoon m8?

Everything else will be going today too.

so the knife and gar are going too? Would have really liked to know what species that gar was.

so the knife and gar are going too? Would have really liked to know what species that gar was.

Sorry again always, really not meaning to mess anyone about, just hectic at the minute.

I am putting the KNife and Gar in the 60gall for now m8, so I will keep you posted on that. Trying to get my brother to look after some of the better fish in a tank in my mums. gonna see if he stiil has this 5 foot by 18" that i can just fit into her house. I am not messin you about on purpose sorry m8, i will try an get a pic up soon

No need to apologise mate, you've obviousley got alot on your plate right mow.

Sorry havent been on and lost track of everything,

did you say you couldnt deviler them ?

All gone now sorry. I was on a tight deadline for the decorating getting done.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back