6X2X2 Plus Large Oddball Fish For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

kniesh

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hio, unfortunately I am having to move really quickly for a job and I wont have time to sort out anything for these fish, so all must go within a week. All rough on sizes. I would not recommend keeping all these fish in this tank untill they all grow. I was planning an upgrade that is still gonna come, but wont be able to look after these in the meantime.

4x Golden Tinfoil Barbs (6inches)
4x Comet Tinfoil Barbs (6 inches)
1x Red Shoulder Sev (3 inches)
5x Silver Sharks (3-6 inches)
1x Lima Shovelnose (7 inches)
1x Fire Eel (9-10 inches)
1x Banded Knifefish (10-11 inches)
1x Senegal Bichir (4 inches)
1x Longnose Gar (7-8 inches)
4x Elephant Nose (6-7 inches)
1x RTCxTS cross (3-4 inches)
1x Bristlenose Plec (6-7 inches)
1x Common Plec (10inches)

I also have fish from my 2 other tanks for sale;

11x Congo Tetras (2-3 inches) Really nicely coloured and finnage.
4x Blind cave Fish (3-4 inches)
1x Gold Barb (4 inches)
2x Bulldog Plecs (3 and 5 inches)
1x Freshwater Archer (3-4 inches) Complete freshwater
1x Hoplo Cat (5-7 inches)
3x Pictus Cats (4-5 inches)
3x Geo Cichlids (2 inches)

Make an offer on whatever you would like, and are capable of picking up, and housing correctly please. All fish are in great condition and feeding well. I am literally only selling due to circumstances. Pictures are available too.

The tank itself comes with filters, heaters and hood and black wooden stand, pics again available. I am willing to sell the tank without the fish so make an offer for what you want.

Thanks, Vinny

Shame you're having to sell your fish :(

Shame you can't post either as i'm after some tin foil barbs of a decent size :(

Good luck with the sale!

If you ever come down the M1, let me know :) Am in Luton, J11 on the M1, only fishy i wouldnt want to deal with is the RTTS as im not a fan of hybrids and dont want to be seen to be promoting them. Will soon have an 8x3x2.5 plus have a 4x2x2.5, 6x2x3.5 and a 3.5x3.5x3 so lots of fishy space :)

Where are you m8?
Im in Barrow-in-Furness , would work out to expensive to come down and get them due to the silly petrol costs:(

Hi m8, thats by the lakes isn't it? We don't pay for petrol so we could take a drive up if you really want them? If you wanted all the Tinfoils?

You dont pay for petrol?? sounds good! yeh it's kinda the lakes, go up the M6 to junction 36( i think) turnoff there and it's about an hour of A roads and dual carridge ways. But yeh i'd be intrested in all of them, not sure what to offer as no idea what they're worth !
If you didn;t want to drive like i said i'd be more than happy to pay for postage:)

How far you willing to trave to devilery fish as you dont pay for petrol - alright for some haha

as would be intrested in the stuff below. could you give me prices for each and a price for all together please

Elephant nose
BN pleco
all blind cave fish
all congo tetras

many thanks
kieren

Wont get much further than what has already been stated sorry, where are you? Its the GF who drives not me lol.

As for the Tinfoils £5 a pop seems pretty standard, its what i paid for them when they were much smaller? As for posting am just not that comfortable packing and stuff sorry m8.

Gar you will need a photo of to confirm ID as I am still not sure on it. If it is a real longnose then £15 for each of that and the Knife, the Knife is a beat now, must be pushing a foot.

Elephant nose--£5 each
BN--£5
Congo Tetras--£30 for all
Blind cave---- £10 for all

Thanks Vinny

Do you have any pics of the gar? Doubt its a longnose but i'll take it as long as its any sort of true gar.

I will try an get one for you at some point tonight m8.

£5 each sounds good to me, be a good day out coming up this way as coniston /windermere/ulswater is only like 45minutes away from here. At a weekend would be good if thats cool with you, if not i have thursday and friday afternoon off this upcoming week.

It will need to be a weekend m8. Probably this weekend coming up, although not sure, the logistics of it are complicated as the week after, we move, and all this week we are having to decorate this house to rent it out. One big nightmare. Plus I kinda needed this this emptied before decorating this week, lol. I will let you know the finer details as soon as poss m8. If you find more in the meantime dont hesitate, I wont mind.

I had a look for some the other day and couldnt find any so i'll take your's if everything go's good :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back