6Ft Tank Build

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thank you

The tank is going through its ugly stage.........normal part of a DIY substrate tank. Added to that is the tank still has no lights on it....something i really need to try and fix at some stage soon.

Currently in the process of pulling this down....i am going to move the rainbows and plants to an indoor tank. Once this is all clean and rescaped, it will end up home to some goldfish (something a bit bigger and can be easily seen by guests)

what a great thread to read.....good luck with your next project

All changed, and now home to 6 comet goldfish.

They are looking a tad lost lol Went from an extremely overcrowded 2ft tank to here, they look sooooooo tiny lol

4 shubunkins joined the comets today........now they all just need to grow

This tank looks to be going to get a new inhabitant
biggrin.png

The goldies will be going into the pond as the new possible inhabitant will eat them for sure.

If it goes ahead, the new girl (well pretty sure its female, the girls are much larger than the boys) will be here this weekend....another critter i have never kept before, tad excited!

What's the new critter?? Am I missing it?! And is that stuff on top for filtration??

The new critter will be here tomorrow, i will share a pic of it then lol

The top tank is an overhead sump :)

That thing is awesome! I have no idea what it is...but it's beautiful!!

It is awesome i agree, amazing to watch....Tis just so cool lol

It is an Australian Long Fin Eel

Beautiful tank! This thread was quite the journey. Keep up the great work and looking forward to your next project! :) 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back