65 Litre Tank Journal

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Theotos are spot on as well, pretty active and feednig which is good as I;ve read of them struggling in aquariums in the past

I shall add more photos later
Where did you get the ottos from m8 the last place I saw them was the nook in liverpool I'm sure you know it I'm after some I,e got 1 at the minute and hes doing great fabulous little fish I would have a tank full of them

Only other place I know that stocks RCS for sure near us is Maiden Head Aquatics in Sefton, Liverpool. Andy's does stock some other shrimp but I don't really know much if anything about any other shrimp haha.
I was in there today and they havnt got any rcs left.

My memorys shocking mate but I;m pretty sure I got the otos from Andys in New Ferry

They didn't have any in sefton? Seriously?

They had like 100 at least when I was there maybe 3/4 days ago getting hosing.

Andys Aquatics did have some around about a week ago though they are pretty pricey and they're just the same quality as any other shrimp.

heres a couple of pics of the three shrimps I have so far. I like these they are little characters and I didn;t expect them to be so active
007-53.jpg

008-51.jpg

009-48.jpg

010-43.jpg

well I got this tank from my sons room today into my house I moved out in April. He hadnt looked after it and there was only half the water in the tank and no power on!!! Fish also hadnt been few for months by the sounds of it

Cleaned it all up and fixed the filter and its now running nicely with the lights heater and filter on.

Im surprised but the fish survived with only one Oto casualty so they and the cherry barb must be very hardy. They barbs look beautiful there are 4 male and 1 female

None of the shrimp made it

Sorry to hear about the neglect... I was wondering whether you would like to do something with that cave you have? A pair or trio of apistos would look lovely in that tank...

I am keeping cherry barbs and I love them. I have about 12 of them and the males are a stunning red. As you say, a very hardy fish; mine survive 3 months on an automatic feeder!

Ive got a pair of kribs that have been shunted around lately and are making a nuisance of themselves in a tank of firemouths. Im probably going to move them in there

Most reactions

Back